Friday, December 10, 2010

Barbara.


Ok, since I moved to this new place with my sister and stuff, there has been this adorable cat coming to our door on a nightly basis!
The first time I saw her, I thought she was so cute. She was standing at my back door meowing like crazy! I opened the door a crack to pet her and she had THE tiniest meow I've ever heard. So I gave her some of my cat's treats and pet her.
A few days later, she came back! So weird at this point. I was going outside and she was at my front door meowing again in her high-pitched, almost screaming way. I fell in love with her and told my sister I wanted to name her Barbara.
I don't know where the name Barbara cam from exactly, but it stuck with us and she started to answer to it.
I'm a little worried about her at times, but every night, she's outside in my front yard waiting for treats and a scratch behind the ears :)
And She will forever be named Barbara.
I want to keep her.

1 comment: