Monday, November 29, 2010

Moving...Again.

Ok, so yes, I'm moving yet again. This time I'm not leaving the city I'm currently in. I'm moving to a house with a BEDROOM. I am actually going to have a bed to sleep on for the first time since June.
How amazing is this? Well you try sleeping on odd couches, floors, living rooms and basements for 6 months and let me know how you feel by the time you get a bed back. Which, by the by, is coming TODAY (in about 2 hours) and I will have full use of it's loveliness.

Ok, so I'm starting to repeat past mistakes when it comes to guys. I think I've become so fucking desperate for that feeling of, I don't know, someone actually giving a shit about you? It's pretty cool. But anyways, I'm rushing shit all the time. I never want to sit back and let shit happen. It's like I want it NOW and I need to be in control of it at all times. That's not going to get me anywhere, now, is it?
Things are just getting complicated in that front, and I don't really see an end to it.
Not that it's a bad thing - I know what I want and I'm determined to get it no matter what. I don't see that as bad at all.
But sometimes I feel like I go after the wrong people, and the right people are too far away and I'm all "well I can move close to you!". And yeah, sure, I like him and stuff, but would moving BACK actually benefit me? I'd end up in the same work I was doing before in the same stupid situation. I don't need that. So for now, single, with a 75% chance of nothing. But....I mean the weather's been wrong before, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment